"An interesting stop in Torrington, Connecticut" Torrington by 807Wheaton
Torrington Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 9 photos
We were visiting several small communities in the Connecticut area and spent the night in Torrington for convenience. We were comfortable the evening we stayed at The Yankee Pedlar Inn.
Continental breakfast was ready at 7 AM. Coffee was good - they offered cold cereal, bagels and cheese (no jam) blueberry muffins and cornbread muffins.
This was the only leisure chair in our room. All the furniture in the room was Hitchcock Furniture which was made in nearby Riverton, about 15 miles away from Torrington. Sadly, this factory is now out of business.
- Pros:Lots of parking at The Yankee Pedlar Inn
- Cons:Small town
- In a nutshell:Interesting place to stop and stay for an evening.
807Wheaton's Related Pages
Torrington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An interesting stop in Torrington, Connecticut"
- "paul06790's new Torrington Page"
- "why live in Torrington???"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torrington
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Torrington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torrington
Photos in TorringtonSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination France Intro, 57 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augusta Intro, 60 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 29 reviews, 93 photos
- Spain Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos
- England Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winchester Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos