"Humboldt Redwoods State Park" Humboldt Redwoods State Park by 807Wheaton
Humboldt Redwoods State Park Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
This is a view of the scenic Avenue of the Giants. With 52,000 acres, Humboldt Redwood State Park is the largest redwood state park.
17,000 acres are ancient old-growth coast redwood forest.
There are 100 miles of hiking trails, fishing, canoeing and swimming in the Eel River.
As with the other California State Parks there is no admission charge. There is a modest fee for parking your vehicle.
807Wheaton's Related Pages
Humboldt Redwoods State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Big Trees? R U Kiddin Me??"
- "The Humboldt Redwood State Park"
- "Humboldt Redwoods State Park"
- "Humboldt Redwoods - Walking among giants"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Humboldt Redwoods State Park
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Humboldt Redwoods State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Humboldt Redwoods State Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination France Intro, 57 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augusta Intro, 60 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 29 reviews, 93 photos
- Spain Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winchester Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos