"Charming Eureka" Top 5 Page for this destination Eureka by 807Wheaton
Eureka Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 173 photos
Eureka is a wonderful small town to visit for a day or to spend a couple of nights and do some day trips to the beach, the Redwoods or other places.
- Pros:Eureka is a nice size town for exploring. No big traffic jams
- Cons:Quite overcast through the fall and winter and spring!
- In a nutshell:For such a small town it has lots of fun things to see and do!
This area has a place for ships to dock and berth. There you will see the memorial to the fishermen of this area. This... more travel advice
807Wheaton's Related Pages
Eureka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Humboldt Bay, a landlocked shelter"
- "Eunique Eureka"
- "Charming Eureka"
- "Eureka: Among the Redwoods"
- "Eureka-Old Logging Town & Seat of Humboldt Count"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eureka
- Hotels in Eureka
- Transportation in Eureka
- Nightlife in Eureka
- Restaurants in Eureka
- Shopping in Eureka
- Warnings and Dangers in Eureka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eureka
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Eureka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eureka
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination France Intro, 57 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augusta Intro, 60 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 29 reviews, 93 photos
- Spain Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos
- England Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winchester Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos