"A Great Town to Visit" Fairhope by 807Wheaton
Fairhope Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 5 photos
Fairhope is known for its lovely parks, rich with moss draped live oaks and its sweeping views of Mobile Bay. Downtown is known for its story book charm and lovely shops. As you stroll the shady waterfront parks you will know you are enjoying a special and tranquil treasure of the South.
Enjoy the softly illuminated pier and twinkling lights of Mobile when you take an evening stroll along the shore or on the sidewalks of the bluff.
The Piers are open to the public. This is a good place to wait for the sunset.
- Pros:Fairhope sits on the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay
- Cons:It's over 400 miles away
- In a nutshell:This is a great small town. Nice place to stay while visiting Gulf Shores, Mobile etc.
Fairhope is the perfect small town for a day spent lingering. Flowers bloom in planters on the street corners and... more travel advice
807Wheaton's Related Pages
Fairhope Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Fairhope
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Fairhope?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fairhope
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination France Intro, 57 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augusta Intro, 60 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 29 reviews, 93 photos
- Spain Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winchester Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos