"Home of The Rock of Cashel" Cashel by 807Wheaton
Cashel Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 282 photos
Cashel means castle or fortresss. Townering over the town from its perch on a 200 foot high outcrop of limestone, the Rock was once the seat of the Kings of Munster. St. Patrick visited here in 450.
Here you will find a museum with guided tours, interesting exhibits including silverware and St. Patrick's cross.
Open March to mid June, 9:30 to 5:30. Mid-June to September 9:00 to 7:30PM and Mid September to March 9:30 to 4:30.
807Wheaton's Related Pages
Cashel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cashel - Co. Tipperary"
- "Cashel, a royal town"
- "City of Kings"
- "Cashel, Co. Tipperary."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cashel
- Hotels in Cashel
- Transportation in Cashel
- Nightlife in Cashel
- Restaurants in Cashel
- Shopping in Cashel
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cashel
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Cashel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cashel
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination France Intro, 57 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augusta Intro, 60 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 29 reviews, 93 photos
- Spain Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winchester Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos