"Irish National Stud" Kildare by 807Wheaton
Kildare Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 19 photos
Kildare is horse-racing country and the best thing to see is the Irish National Stud. These fine thoroughbreds are respected on racetracks throughout the world.
Guided tours are offered seven days a week. Tour admission also includes the world famous Japanese Gardens and the commemorative garden to St. Fiachra Patron Saint of Gardeners.
- In a nutshell:See these great horses up close and personal
807Wheaton's Related Pages
Kildare Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Irish National Stud"
- "Challenger's Kildare Page"
- "Kildare, a Day trip from Dublin"
- "The History of Kildare"
- "Kildare Town"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kildare
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Kildare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kildare
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination France Intro, 57 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augusta Intro, 59 reviews, 97 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 29 reviews, 93 photos
- Spain Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winchester Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos