"Great Rockies Mountains, great WINE,lovely place" Chamoson by rockymountainwildman
Chamoson Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 1 photos
Lovely little village in the Rhòne-Alpes Swiss in Valais, but great in wine try le Riesling-Syvaner/Rhin great wine, nearlz the best, The Haut de Cry an incredible rock face, at spring huge avalanche run down the face, you can see it from safe place, zou can at Loutz, or at the next ski station, who has a gorgeuos hot-spring, in the commune of Chamoson, zou find too the old village of St Pierre de Clages with his Prioré and the oldest Europeen Roman Church, a joyal, it's where St Florentin dead martyrium. Nearly every body there has great wine cellar call Carnozet, people are warm and easly invite to try the fruit of there work.
- Pros:Wine, hot-spring, incredible mountains,old-church
- Cons:very hot in summer,very in winter
- In a nutshell:The Alpages of Loutz in August
people there grow an incredible number of wine speciality, you must have a teste of all of them, perhaps not in one day,... more travel advice
All around zou can without medieval village, roman, emphitheater, roman village/ruins in the 2o min. and a lot more all... more travel advice
- we find Droguery, foodshop, doctor,...
- Bus PTT (YELLOW)
- D'ont go trough when sign DANGER...
- You must love Mountains it's all around
rockymountainwildman's Related Pages
Chamoson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Rockies Mountains, great WINE,lovely place"
- Create a Chamoson Travel Page
- Things to Do in Chamoson
- Transportation in Chamoson
- Nightlife in Chamoson
- Restaurants in Chamoson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chamoson
- 11 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Chamoson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chamoson
- Chamoson Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo
- Lucile Intro, 11 reviews, 1 photo
- Saltillo Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.