"2012 Already: More Travels" CALSF's Profile

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2010 at 5:57 AM

Thanks. Happy Christmas and a great 2011 for you and your family. All the best. Cheers! Nat

• Henrik_rrb's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2010 at 6:12 AM

Tried to e-mail you, but the VT-mail doesn't seem to work... :( Hopefully more lucky later!

• sugarpuff's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Hi Cheryl....are you just travelling through Europe or living there now? I will be in SF in March if you're around would be lovely to meet you finally!

• Propermark's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2009 at 12:43 AM

Hi, thx for ur wishes! Belfast is ok for a daytrip according to me. Visit Dublin if you can. I am now living in Slovakia and travelled much more than before :-)) have a nice day.

• leics's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Thank you for visiting my York page. so glad your whim ytook you there....it is indeed an English 'must-see' . :-) Best, J

• Aug 18, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Your Benelux trip sounds fun, it's easy to cover lots of ground in those countries so I'm glad you got to see so many places

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Thanks for your ratings and nice comment on my Edinburgh page. I hope my tips will be of some help when you visit there. My younger son was a student there for three years and he loved it. (And I enjoyed visiting.)

• Nathalie_B's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Then you definitely have to come back, Delft is beautiful and interesting, much more than Scheveningen. BTW, can you pronounce "Scheveningen" ? :)

• Onedragon's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Happy New Year Hauoli Makahiki Hou !

• trvlrtom's Profile Photo
    Jan 12, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Quebec is beautiful, but geez, why leave California in December for that cold?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!