My Favorite Pages

Paris

Travel Map

ncfg's Profile Photo
ncfg Dec 24, 2010 at 5:57 AM

Thanks. Happy Christmas and a great 2011 for you and your family. All the best. Cheers! Nat

Henrik_rrb's Profile Photo
Henrik_rrb Oct 15, 2010 at 6:12 AM

Tried to e-mail you, but the VT-mail doesn't seem to work... :( Hopefully more lucky later!

sugarpuff's Profile Photo
sugarpuff Jan 3, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Hi Cheryl....are you just travelling through Europe or living there now? I will be in SF in March if you're around would be lovely to meet you finally!

Propermark's Profile Photo
Propermark Dec 3, 2009 at 12:43 AM

Hi, thx for ur wishes! Belfast is ok for a daytrip according to me. Visit Dublin if you can. I am now living in Slovakia and travelled much more than before :-)) have a nice day.

leics's Profile Photo
leics Sep 24, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Thank you for visiting my York page. so glad your whim ytook you there....it is indeed an English 'must-see' . :-) Best, J

jayhawk2000 Aug 18, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Your Benelux trip sounds fun, it's easy to cover lots of ground in those countries so I'm glad you got to see so many places

Nemorino's Profile Photo
Nemorino Aug 1, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Thanks for your ratings and nice comment on my Edinburgh page. I hope my tips will be of some help when you visit there. My younger son was a student there for three years and he loved it. (And I enjoyed visiting.)

Nathalie_B's Profile Photo
Nathalie_B Jun 15, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Then you definitely have to come back, Delft is beautiful and interesting, much more than Scheveningen. BTW, can you pronounce "Scheveningen" ? :)

Onedragon's Profile Photo
Onedragon Jan 14, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Happy New Year Hauoli Makahiki Hou !

trvlrtom's Profile Photo
trvlrtom Jan 12, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Quebec is beautiful, but geez, why leave California in December for that cold?