"North Cape through the fog" Nordkapp by milugares
Nordkapp Travel Guide: 121 reviews and 346 photos
These are the contrast of North Cape: bright summer midnight sun, or cloudy, foggy landscape where you cant see further than a couple of meters.
It is just a matter of luck, which one you find.
Yes, believe me, it is midnight sun... - just hidden somewhere among layers and layers of such a thick fog that we couldnt even see the cliffs - nor a couple of meters in front of us. (Good that there are fences to prevent falling into the sea!).
Note all the people in the background: North Cape is so touristy that even with such weather (+3 C) there are lots of people going around and taking photos.
- Cons:Touristy and expensive
milugares' Related Pages
Nordkapp Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The "end" of the road through Europe"
- "The place that astonished me"
- "71 Degrees, 10 Minutes, 21 Seconds North"
- "71° 10' 21'' North"
- "Mabu's North Cape Page"
- "Welcome to EUROPE'S NORTHERNMOST POINT*"
- "Nordkapp and Honningsvag"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nordkapp
- Hotels in Nordkapp
- Transportation in Nordkapp
- Nightlife in Nordkapp
- Restaurants in Nordkapp
- Shopping in Nordkapp
- Warnings and Dangers in Nordkapp
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nordkapp
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nordkapp?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nordkapp
Top 10 Pages
- Bilbao Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Münster Intro, 20 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santander Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Astorga Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norway Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cantabria Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- León Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Córdoba Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.