"Too much travelling..." milugares's Profile

...compared to the little free time left to arrange the photos and memories into travel pages... especially because I dont like sitting at the computer at weekends, after working the whole week already with it.

So I guess all my VT pages will be continously on edition for a loooong time. But patience.

Santander

I have also enjoyed some other places: nearby Santander

Other VT pages

I know by some VT comments, visitors are so impressed by the Lanzarote
landscapes, as myself when I visited the island.

My Spain pages are surely not as good as many others in VT, but I ve put there some general tips about transports and accommodation which are applicable to most cities like Bancotel hotel cheques or transport companies.

• Intro Updated Aug 6, 2006

• Tricky_Dicky69's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2008 at 12:00 PM

Best wishes for 2008. Hope it's a good one.

• riproy's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2005 at 11:04 AM

Thank you for taking the time to answer my forum question Susana. Cheers!

• illudiumqh36's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2005 at 1:08 AM

Thank you so much for your comment. Yes I do really enjoyed the city and the people even if I stayed only 4 days for work not for leisure. Yes the place I asked for was the Iruna. Thanks :))

• Orkaena's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2004 at 8:04 PM

Muchas gracias por tus calidas palabras y tus felicitaciones, hoy cuando brinde tambien lo hare por ti, una vieja costumbre, ya sabes...

• SnoopySue's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2004 at 4:38 PM

Thank you Sue for your nice comments! Your home town Bilbao is beautiful as well as the whole Basque country. I have visited Vitoria Gasteiz nine years ago and just plan to post some pics of this beautiful city. I like your pics and tips. Keep going!

• Carmela71's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2004 at 2:12 AM

Bienvenida a VT y tomate tu tiempo jejeje! Voy a cotillear un poco Astorga...

• omran's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2004 at 12:09 PM

very nice starting home page God bless :O)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!