"Chemainus, British Columbia" Top 5 Page for this destination Chemainus by meteorologist1
Chemainus Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 63 photos
Chemainus is located on Vancouver Island just off the Trans Canada Highway north of Victoria and south of Nanaimo. This town is famous for its murals, which can be seen on walls throughout the town, such as those of the post office, train depot, coffee shops, gift shops, and restaurants. This town is like a big outdoor art museum. I personally think it's fun to search out the murals since some of them are located in hidden areas. On a more serious note, the murals depict the rich history of the area, including the people who inhabited and developed the place. Come take a look! Chemainus is a good place to stop and take a rest.
There is a visitor center in downtown Chemainus where you can get more information about the town, murals, and other... more travel advice
Murals are located everywhere in downtown Chemainus. This is truly an outdoor art museum. Here you can see two murals.... more travel advice
meteorologist1's Related Pages
Chemainus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FULL OF SURPRISEs"
- "CHEMAINUS ---WORLD FAMOUS MURALS"
- "CHEMAINUS ....."
- "Chemainus, British Columbia"
- "CHEMAINUS THE LITTLE TOWN THAT DID"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chemainus
- Hotels in Chemainus
- Restaurants in Chemainus
- Shopping in Chemainus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chemainus
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Chemainus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chemainus
Photos in ChemainusSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 54 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 39 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xuzhou Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos
- Rome Intro, 25 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos
- Victoria Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos