"Duncan, British Columbia" Duncan by meteorologist1
Duncan Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 29 photos
We stopped in Duncan while travelling from Victoria to Nanaimo. Duncan, located on Vancouver Island along the Trans Canada Highway, claims to enjoy the warmest weather in Canada. It was indeed hot that day. It is close to nature as there are lots of parks, mountains, and forests nearby. The downtown area is worth a look as there are lots of shops and restaurants. There are also of course lots of totem poles everywhere, which is why Duncan is called the "City of Totems". Enjoy Duncan!
If you are looking for totem poles in Duncan, there are some nice ones around Duncan's train station which is located... more travel advice
meteorologist1's Related Pages
Duncan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DUNCAN---CITY OF TOTEMS"
- "Duncan, British Columbia"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Duncan
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Duncan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Duncan
Photos in DuncanSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 54 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 39 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xuzhou Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos
- Rome Intro, 25 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos
- Victoria Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos