"Nanaimo, British Columbia" Top 5 Page for this destination Nanaimo by meteorologist1
Nanaimo Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 201 photos
Nanaimo is the second largest city on Vancouver Island and is about is about 55 km west of Vancouver, separated by the Strait of Georgia. The Trans Canada Highway, which begins in Victoria, temporarily ends in Nanaimo at Departure Bay and resumes at Horseshoe Bay on the mainland. Nanaimo has an excellent downtown and is great for walking. There are some good restaurants and shops here. Restaurants serve excellent seafood. Enjoy Nanaimo!
Great views of the sea and mountains and Vancouver skyline can be seen from the BC ferry. The BC ferry is fairly... more travel advice
Here is another nice seafood dish which can be found in town. I also enjoyed eating fried crab cakes. Seen in the... more travel advice
meteorologist1's Related Pages
Nanaimo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice little place on the harbour"
- "Nanaimo, British Columbia"
- "Nanaimo - Bathtub Town"
- "Life in Nanaimo!"
- "Nanaimo - a great place for bars!"
- "Nanaimo is under re-construction"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nanaimo
- Hotels in Nanaimo
- Transportation in Nanaimo
- Nightlife in Nanaimo
- Restaurants in Nanaimo
- Shopping in Nanaimo
- Warnings and Dangers in Nanaimo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nanaimo
- 6 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Nanaimo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nanaimo
Photos in NanaimoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 54 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 39 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xuzhou Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos
- Rome Intro, 25 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Victoria Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Bend Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues