"Steveston, British Columbia" Top 5 Page for this destination Steveston by meteorologist1
Steveston Travel Guide: 97 reviews and 231 photos
We visited the neat little fishing village of Steveston during the summer of 2004 after spending a week in beautiful Vancouver. The quiet and peaceful setting of Steveston is very enjoyable for the tourist. The Fisherman's Wharf of Steveston is the main attraction, where you will find busy fishing boats come and go. Very fresh seafood caught directly from the sea are sold here. There are also several good seafood restaurants here. Steveston is definitely worth a quick stop! Nearby Richmond and the Buddhist Temple on Steveston Highway are also worth a visit. Richmond has a lot of Chinese restaurants, stores, and malls! Enjoy Steveston!
The amazing Buddhist Temple located just outside of Steveston, south of Richmond is an amazing place. The architecture... more travel advice
The Fisherman's Wharf in Steveston has some excellent seafood restaurants. It's a hard decision to make: between the... more travel advice
meteorologist1's Related Pages
Steveston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home Sweet Home"
- "Steveston, BC - Historic Fishing Village"
- "Steveston, British Columbia"
- "Quaint Areas Near the City of Vancouver"
- "Steveston Salmon Festival on Canada Day"
- "Little Town Near the Water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Steveston
- Transportation in Steveston
- Nightlife in Steveston
- Restaurants in Steveston
- Shopping in Steveston
- Warnings and Dangers in Steveston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Steveston
- 7 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Steveston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Steveston
Photos in StevestonSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 54 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 39 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xuzhou Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos
- Rome Intro, 25 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Victoria Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Bend Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues