"South Bend/Mishawaka, Indiana" Mishawaka by meteorologist1
Mishawaka Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 9 photos
Mishawaka is located in the northern part of the state of Indiana. It is located adjacent to South Bend, which is a better-known city. The area, commonly known as Michiana (since it includes parts of Michigan and Indiana), is located less than a hundred miles east of Chicago, where I go to school. The county, Saint Joseph County, is the fourth largest county in Indiana.
South Bend is home to the University of Notre Dame. Each football season the city is crowded with football fans. The city is also home to the College Football Hall of Fame. It is a fine city to live in. Mishawaka is a typical American town filled with a shopping mall and residential neighborhoods. The area is also located close to Northern Indiana's historic Amish Country.
For my travel tips on the South Bend area and northern Indiana, please visit my South Bend travel page. Enjoy South Bend!
meteorologist1's Related Pages
Mishawaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mishawaka Indiana:"
- "South Bend/Mishawaka, Indiana"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mishawaka
- Hotels in Mishawaka
- Restaurants in Mishawaka
- Shopping in Mishawaka
- Warnings and Dangers in Mishawaka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mishawaka
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Mishawaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mishawaka
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 54 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 39 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xuzhou Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos
- Rome Intro, 25 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Victoria Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Bend Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues