"Urbana-Champaign, Illinois" Champaign by meteorologist1
Champaign Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 85 photos
During the summer of 2005, I participated in a summer program here at UIUC (pic on the left). Before then, my last visit to UIUC was in March of 2002 (pic on top). The twin cities of Urbana-Champaign is basically just the University of Illinois campus, which is pretty huge. The university also owns the regional airport here. Enjoy Urbana-Champaign!
- In a nutshell:A beautiful college town, with a diverse population.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Big campus and lots of students. There are lots of campus souvenir shops and... more travel advice
meteorologist1's Related Pages
Champaign Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "University City!"
- "New Adventures in the Midwest"
- "Champaign: Illinois' second city"
- "Beautiful Campus of University of Illinos"
- "Five Months in Champaign!"
- "Urbana-Champaign, Illinois"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Champaign
- Hotels in Champaign
- Transportation in Champaign
- Nightlife in Champaign
- Restaurants in Champaign
- Shopping in Champaign
- Warnings and Dangers in Champaign
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Champaign
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Champaign?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Champaign
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 54 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 39 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xuzhou Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos
- Rome Intro, 25 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Victoria Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Bend Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues