"Barstow, California" Top 5 Page for this destination Barstow by meteorologist1
Barstow Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 195 photos
Located between Las Vegas and Los Angeles is a town called Barstow. This town located in the middle of the Mojave Desert served as an important small mining center and railroad town. The historic Route 66 passes through through Barstow and there's a Route 66 museum there. Not far from Barstow is the Calico Ghost Town, which was once a silver mining town and has an Old West scene. Enjoy Barstow!
Look for the interesting Zzyzx Road exit from Interstate 15 near Baker, California. more travel advice
meteorologist1's Related Pages
Barstow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barstow~Harvey House, Route 66 & Trains"
- "Uncommon Barstow"
- "Barstow, California"
- "Barstool, CA"
- "High Desert Community"
- "The Heat is High, Life is COOL!"
- "Best thing about Barstow........leaving"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barstow
- Hotels in Barstow
- Transportation in Barstow
- Nightlife in Barstow
- Restaurants in Barstow
- Shopping in Barstow
- Warnings and Dangers in Barstow
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barstow
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Barstow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barstow
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 54 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 39 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xuzhou Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos
- Rome Intro, 25 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos
- Victoria Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos