"Bolzano, Home of the Ice Man" Top 5 Page for this destination Bolzano by meteorologist1
Bolzano Travel Guide: 206 reviews and 517 photos
Bolzano is located in northern Italy near the Austrian border. This cheerful mountainous city offers a taste of life of a small Italian city. What is also unique about Bolzano is that many people here speak both Italian and German. So if you speak German, you're in luck. Don't be surprised to find many German or Austrian restaurants in the city along with a typical beer garden. This lively city is filled with many tourists who visit the nearby castles, the city's churches, museums (one of which is home to the famous Otzi Ice Man), and plazas. Touring the streets of Bolzano is exciting enough, and don't miss the fresh fruits in the fruit market area.
- In a nutshell:An Italian city whose people speak German...
The buildings and houses in Bolzano look very unique in that they don't really look Italian. They look more like... more travel advice
If you like fresh fruits and vegetables, a special area in Bolzano is dedicated to just that. The fruit market area... more travel advice
meteorologist1's Related Pages
Bolzano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bozen - Bolzano"
- "So Italian it felt like Austria"
- "ACCIDENTALLY - BOLZANO (VT joined forces)"
- "Bolzano, Home of the Ice Man"
- "Meeting with Christine (tini58.de) and Heinz ."
- "German speaking but ABSOLUTELY Italian"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bolzano
- Hotels in Bolzano
- Transportation in Bolzano
- Nightlife in Bolzano
- Restaurants in Bolzano
- Shopping in Bolzano
- Warnings and Dangers in Bolzano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bolzano
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Bolzano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bolzano
- Posted in Travel Chicago Forum "Re: transportation from Chicago..."
- Uploaded a Video to Bolzano
- Commented on one of croisbeauty's Bolzano travel pages
- Wrote a Review Train Station in Bolzano Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology"
- updated a Bolzano Travel Page "Bolzano, Home of the Ice Man"
Photos in BolzanoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 54 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 39 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xuzhou Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos
- Rome Intro, 25 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Victoria Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Bend Intro, 20 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues