"Verona, Italy" Verona by meteorologist1
Verona Travel Guide: 1,763 reviews and 4,542 photos
Verona, site of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, is located in northern Italy between Milan and Venice. There you will find what is claimed to be Juliet's balcony. Young people who want to seek love must touch the statue of Juliet under the balcony. You will also find the walls in the yard covered with "love" writing, messages of love from young people to their lovers.
In Verona you will also find a magnificient Amphitheater "Arena", site of many concerts and activities. By the river Fiume Adige you will find an old castle (Castelvecchio), a pretty ancient site. A great photograph spot. But the best photograph spot is the area around Piazza delle Erbe where there are a lot of old Italian houses and structures. Enjoy your trip to Verona!
The Fiume Adige is a beautiful river in Verona. Flowing right through the town, the river is covered by several... more travel advice
Porta Borsari is one of the many town gates in Verona. It is conveniently located along the way from Castelvecchio to... more travel advice
meteorologist1's Related Pages
Verona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Verona "my town""
- "Verona - The City of Balconies"
- "Architecture & dancingqueens reaching for the sky"
- "My Verona"
- "Operas in the Arena"
- "Verona, a living museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Verona
- Hotels in Verona
- Transportation in Verona
- Nightlife in Verona
- Restaurants in Verona
- Shopping in Verona
- Warnings and Dangers in Verona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Verona
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Verona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Verona
Photos in VeronaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 54 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 47 reviews, 50 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 26 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 39 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 28 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xuzhou Intro, 29 reviews, 34 photos
- Rome Intro, 25 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos
- Victoria Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos