"Basketball - Welcome to it's Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Springfield by ChadSteve1975
Springfield Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 116 photos
We scheduled a stop to Springfield for 1 reason. To vist the Basketball Hall of Fame.
We knew little of Springfield before arriving and know little of Springfield now.
But Now I've been to the Home of Basketball. What else is there left to do now.
- Pros:Basketball Hall of Fame
- Cons:Dodgy locals around the Bus Depot
- In a nutshell:Visit the Hall of Fame and leave...
The Basketball Hall of Fame was built to commemorate the development of the sport from its infancy upto the multi... more travel advice
The Howard Johnson was described to us as only 2 kms from the Basketball Hall of Fame. We thought great thats only a... more travel advice
ChadSteve1975's Related Pages
Springfield Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basketball - Welcome to it's Home"
- "A short stop"
- "A former haunt has new value"
- "Hometown, USA"
- "Springfield (by a British Student on holiday)"
- "A look into Springfield"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Springfield
- Hotels in Springfield
- Transportation in Springfield
- Restaurants in Springfield
- Shopping in Springfield
- Warnings and Dangers in Springfield
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Springfield
- 5 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Springfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Springfield
Photos in SpringfieldSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 27 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brisbane Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Dublin Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Perth Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Victoria Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Airlie Beach Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.