"Just add Chocolate" Lauterbrunnen by ChadSteve1975
Lauterbrunnen Travel Guide: 267 reviews and 791 photos
When I was booked to goto Switzerland as part of a tour I thought it would be great. Little would I know it would be beyond that.
Lauterbrunnen is a entrance to the cog railway up the Eiger. IT's a must for the view. WOW
- Cons:Cost. Whoa.. You want How Much for that train ride?
- In a nutshell:It's a great mountain experience.. Just forget about money
ChadSteve1975's Related Pages
Lauterbrunnen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lauterbrunnen - Switzerland"
- "a great base to explore the Jungfrau-region"
- "Exciting Time in Lauterbrunnen & Jungfrau"
- "HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE LAUTERBRUNNEN!"
- "Can I Retire Here?"
- "Lovely Little Lauterbrunnen....."
- "Magnificent Lauterbrunnen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lauterbrunnen
- Hotels in Lauterbrunnen
- Transportation in Lauterbrunnen
- Nightlife in Lauterbrunnen
- Restaurants in Lauterbrunnen
- Shopping in Lauterbrunnen
- Warnings and Dangers in Lauterbrunnen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lauterbrunnen
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Lauterbrunnen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lauterbrunnen
Top 10 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 27 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brisbane Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Dublin Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Perth Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Victoria Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Airlie Beach Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.