"Copenhagen. The Scandi Launching Pad." Copenhagen by ChadSteve1975
Copenhagen Travel Guide: 3,916 reviews and 9,862 photos
Copenhagen was the start to me for another tour. Gee I get around.
Anyway Copenhagen is a nice city.
I can only recommend that eveyone interested in this destination take the time to research the places to stay cause that can have a major influence on your own experience. There is a lot to do in Copenhagen it seems. And if you schedule it right you can always drop in and see Princess Mary.
- Pros:Everything is walkable, with no hills.
- Cons:Everything is expensive. Drinking especially.
- In a nutshell:Copenhagen is kind of sleepy cool. Not too fast to enjoy.
Carlsberg Brewery was a mandatory stop in Copenhagen. Now I'm no beer expert but I know when you visit a city you visit... more travel advice
The Round Tower is up just off the Strogget (main shopping street. Anyway the tower is relatively high for that area of... more travel advice
ChadSteve1975's Related Pages
Copenhagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Copenhagen, a "suburb" to Valby..."
- "Windy-ful Copenhagen"
- "COPENHAGEN ON THE CHEAP"
- "Operas and cycling in Copenhagen"
- "THE ROYAL CITY OF COPENHAGEN"
- "Highly Hygge!"
- "Copenhagen city of Absalon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Copenhagen
- Hotels in Copenhagen
- Transportation in Copenhagen
- Nightlife in Copenhagen
- Restaurants in Copenhagen
- Shopping in Copenhagen
- Warnings and Dangers in Copenhagen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copenhagen
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Copenhagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copenhagen
Top 10 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 27 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brisbane Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Dublin Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Perth Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Victoria Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Airlie Beach Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.