"Jindabyne - Gateway to Australia's Skiing" Top 5 Page for this destination Jindabyne by ChadSteve1975
Jindabyne Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 17 photos
Oh Jindy how do I love thee...
Let me count the ways....
you are but 30 minutes from snow..
and so cheap so that I can afford to go
Your winters nights send a chill up my spine..
But I still love thee so....
- Pros:Skiing in Winter, National Parks in Summer
- Cons:Be prepared for chily nights in winter
- In a nutshell:It's the accomodation venue for the NSW Skifields
Getting around Perisher Blue is easy with Ski Tube. This subway takes skiers from Perisher to Blue Cow every 20 or 30... more travel advice
Happy Valley is another of the trails you can ski at Perisher Blue. It's sometimes a bit quieter than other areas which... more travel advice
ChadSteve1975's Related Pages
Jindabyne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Classic "gateway""
- "Jindabyne - Gateway to Australia's Skiing"
- "Jindabyne, on the edge of Kosciuszko National Park"
- "Jindabyne, gateway to the Snowy Mountains"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jindabyne
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Jindabyne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jindabyne
Top 10 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 27 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brisbane Intro, 28 reviews, 28 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Dublin Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Perth Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Victoria Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- Airlie Beach Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.