Croatia by diocletianvs

Croatia Travel Guide: 12,747 reviews and 35,816 photos

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2011 at 12:14 PM

Good to see you online again. I’ve just been looking at the new tips and updates that you have added to this page since August 2007. Very interesting and informative tips on your home country!

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Dobra Dan-yes, I learned some of Hrvatski before taking our trip that was end to end. We thought it was a great place with many sites and history. Your comment helped in our planning.

• Advnt's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2009 at 11:23 AM

In A Nutshell: "It might get crowded here - visit 'till it's not too late!" - SOOOOOO TRUUUUUE! I loved Croatia, truly the jewel of the Adriatic.

• german_eagle's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Excellent updates since my last visit on this page. And the old tips are still as good as before :-)

• Cool-123's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Great tips!! I am planning to go to Croatia in Jul.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2008 at 5:41 AM

Niksa, I can't believe that I never head a look at your fabulous Croatia page. I especially like your tips about the language. Unfortunately I missed the wall of Pain in Zagreb. Your Rough Guide is indeed a very good guide book. *winkygrin*

• nora_south_africa's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2008 at 5:20 AM

good tips thanx

• Feb 19, 2008 at 6:23 PM

I would still love to move to Croatia one day!!!! From my one weeks stay I really fell in love with the people and the place!!!!!!!

• Ekaterinburg's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2007 at 9:01 AM

Zdravo from Cork ( hope I got that right) ! This page contains a wealth of practical information and deals with every potential question a visitor might have. I will come back to the language guide to learn a few words. Hvala Niksa :))

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2007 at 11:47 AM

Fundamental made Croatia travel guide! I wish I could ever use it when visiting your very attractive country. Thanks Niksa for a post card from VT-meeting, it was very pleasant!

diocletianvs Used To Live Here!

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Croatia

• 1,084 Forum posts

Have you been to Croatia?

Latest Activity in Croatia