"Negombo - the best airport waitroom!" Top 5 Page for this destination Negombo by tommix
Negombo Travel Guide: 88 reviews and 196 photos
If you have to catch the plane at 3 or 4 a.m. Negombo is probably the best place to spend your last day(s) in Sri Lanka. A tuk-tuk from here to the airport cost only 350-400 rupees and it takes only 20 to 30 minutes.
- Pros:nice, little city close to Colombo's airport. Good choice of places to stay, most of them are situated almost on the beach
- Cons:Neverending question: "Do you need a girl or boy for this night?"
You have to see it. On the beach, near the fish market, the fishermans are drying small species of fishes. There are... more travel advice
Cheap and very clean guesthouse situated in a beautyfull garden with a private exit to the beach. All rooms with a... more travel advice
tommix's Related Pages
Negombo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Negombo - Fisherman's Village"
- "Negombo AKA Little Rome"
- "Negombo - the best airport waitroom!"
- "Exotic and Remote Sri Lanka"
- "Negombo: You can do better than this."
- "Wild beach - crazy fish market"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Negombo
- Hotels in Negombo
- Transportation in Negombo
- Nightlife in Negombo
- Restaurants in Negombo
- Shopping in Negombo
- Warnings and Dangers in Negombo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Negombo
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Negombo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Negombo
Photos in NegomboSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Santiago Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jaffna Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anuradhapura Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Teresa Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sri Lanka Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ubud Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Ishan Koyu Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dortkilise Koyu Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos