"Utila - A divers Paradise" Utila by andy21
Utila Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 25 photos
Utila is a nice little island on the North coast of Honduras.
You go here mainly if you want to go diving. Or if you just want to chill out.
There is almost no cars on the island, and i felt safe and relaxed here.
- Pros:Relaxed, beautiful underwater scenery
- In a nutshell:Party, chillout and DIVE
The main thing to do on Utila is diving. There is a bunch of diving centers. Choose the one that looks serious and takes... more travel advice
This place is a pretty large house. 2 bathrooms, a big kitchen and nice beds. Theres a large place outside to sit and... more travel advice
andy21's Related Pages
Utila Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Underwater paradise!"
- "Utila - Bay Islands, Honduras"
- "Rustic but Beautiful"
- "Utila - A divers Paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Utila
- Hotels in Utila
- Transportation in Utila
- Nightlife in Utila
- Restaurants in Utila
- Warnings and Dangers in Utila
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Utila
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Utila?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Utila
Top 5 Pages
- Utila Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jotunheimen Nasjonalpark Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Montezuma Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Provincia de San José 1 review
- Managua 1 review
No friends yet.