"Lynchburg, Tennessee" Lynchburg by Paulie_D
Lynchburg Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 45 photos
Leave your name and address in Jack Daniel's guestbook and they send you a commemorative certificate & other gifts!
I visited Lynchburg a few years ago as part of a trip through the south.
The only real reason, with respect, for visiting the town if to visit the hallowed ground where the make the best drink in the world.
Lynchburg is in a dry county and hence you can't buy liqour.
In fact, they did try to get the law changed a few years back but the county is so small and has so few residents they couldn't get enough people to pass the amendment!!
Take Interstate 24 East toward Chattanooga to Exit 81A (Murfreesboro/Shelbyville exit).
Turn right on Highway 231 and drive into Shelbyville. Turn left onto Highway 82 South & drive until it dead-ends into Highway 55. Turn right and go 1.5 miles into Lynchburg.
Take Interstate 24 West toward Nashville to Exit 111 (Manchester exit). Turn left on Highway 55 through Manchester and Tullahoma, then into Lynchburg.
From Huntsville, Alabama
Follow Highway 231 North to Fayetteville, pick up Route 64, and then take Highway 50 to Lynchburg.
When you get there, the distillery is easy to spot. Drive through Lynchburg, and the entrance into the Visitor Center parking area is two blocks past the town's only stoplight, right off Highway 55 next to the Mulberry Creek Bridge.
From Nashville Take Interstate 24 East toward Chattanooga to Exit 81A (Murfreesboro/Shelbyville exit). Turn right on... more travel advice
Paulie_D's Related Pages
Lynchburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jack Daniels and Miss Mary Bobo's"
- "10eke's new Lynchburg Page"
- "Lynchburg, Tennessee"
- "The Legacy of Jack Daniels"
- "Jack Daniels"
- "bolibompa's new Lynchburg Page"
- "Lynchburg, TN"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lynchburg
- Transportation in Lynchburg
- Restaurants in Lynchburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Lynchburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lynchburg
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Lynchburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lynchburg
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oklahoma City Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Louis Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petrified Forest National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amarillo Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Springfield Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gallup Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Clinton Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.