"Catoosa, Oklahoma" Catoosa by Paulie_D
Catoosa Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 7 photos
The following (and the information in the linked 'Tip') is an extract from an article by Thomas Repp for the Oklahoma Route 66 Association (Their copyright).
Many people never quite get his story straight, but the Blue Whale of Catoosa never seems to mind.
"I just saw another news article," says current whale co-owner, Dee Dee Davis Belt. "And it said my dad built the whale for my mom as a wedding present. I see this written in newspapers; I see this written in books. And it's just not right!"
More information in the 'Must See' Tip.
Paulie_D's Related Pages
Catoosa Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Catoosa
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Catoosa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Catoosa
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oklahoma City Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Louis Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Petrified Forest National Park Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amarillo Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Springfield Intro, 2 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Gallup Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Clinton Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.