"My town: la "Riviera delle Palme"" San Benedetto del Tronto by Paolo-Italy
San Benedetto del Tronto Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 80 photos
This is were i go to the beach. Isn't it fantastic?
Read this official international promotion informations:
"This is one of the main holiday resorts of the southern Marche and, with over 7,000 palm trees on its wide promenade, it has a touch of tropical charm. But it's also a thriving town that doubles as one of the most important fishing ports on Italy's Adriatic coast.
In summer this is a popular resort, but with 8km of wide sandy beach with palms trees actually growing in the sand there is plenty of space for everyone. And although it has a great deal of old-world elegance, it's also a lively place with a fun nightlife that's great if you're younger.
The most pleasant stretch of beach - and the highest concentration of good hotels - runs from the centre of town southwards. The beach to the north of the large port area is less inviting although it offers many more stretches of free, public beach.
The older part of the town sits above the main resort, on the far side of Corso Mazzini, with its castle and narrow streets of brick houses.
As well as catching them, its inhabitants also taking the eating of fish seriously and there are plenty of moderately priced restaurants to satisfy their demanding tastes. This is one of the best places to try the Marche version of fish stew - brodetto - which must be made with 13 species of fish, no more, no less."
- Pros:the best italian sea front; best fishes restaurant; best people ;-)
- Cons:maybe in winter bit boring...
- In a nutshell:50.000 people in lo0ve with their town.
We have sun, sea and beach, so it shouldn't be a place for solarium... But, in effect, it is... :) people like to get... more travel advice
This place opened about 7 or 8 years ago and at the beginning was a small place near the beach, with not so many people... more travel advice
Paolo-Italy's Related Pages
San Benedetto del Tronto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My town: la "Riviera delle Palme""
- "San Benedetto del Tronto"
- "Elegant surroundings in Old World Style"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Benedetto del Tronto
- Hotels in San Benedetto del Tronto
- Nightlife in San Benedetto del Tronto
- Restaurants in San Benedetto del Tronto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Benedetto del Tronto
- 38 Reviews
- 74 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 88 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to San Benedetto del Tronto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Benedetto del Tronto
Photos in San Benedetto del TrontoSee All Photos (74)
Top 10 Pages
- San Benedetto del Tronto Intro, 38 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colchester Intro, 26 reviews, 56 photos
- Girona Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Guilin Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Beijing Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Thailand Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Sydney Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Penang Intro, 3 photos
- Valencia Intro, 3 photos