"whales whales and whales" Top 5 Page for this destination Tadoussac by shashasharon
Tadoussac Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 98 photos
go go go you must..if you are in Quebec City in the summer you have to go to Tadoussac...the only way to gt there is the highway 138 north of Quebec City...the first 1/2 hour of the drive sucks, because you have stop lights and very slow moving traffis, but once you pass basilique ste anne you should be fne..I always try to plan my trip to arrive at Canyon St Anne for lunch time..if you leave Quebec City aound 11 you should reach canyon st anne at a good time..not the greatest food..but the canyon is beautiful.. www.canyonste-anne.qc.ca..count on at least one hour...Baie st paul s the beginning of the whale route..the highway you want is 362 it will be indicated by a whale icon .. and we are off..I think this drive is one of the most beautiful drives in continental North America..and yes I have done the Carmel drive and the road to whistler... route 66 you name it I drove it..I truly cannot put into words how beautiful this drive is..the flueve is to the east of you...and you are on a long and winding road...blah blah blah this drive should take 2 1/2 hous took us 7 hours..La Malbaie has a Casino..Not my thing but its beautiful the town is beautiful as is the charlevoix hotel...yadda yadda yadda .... Baie st Catherine you have to take the ferry to get to tadoussac ...I cannot explain the feeling while you are waiting to get on the ferry...the sea...the wind...the excitement of seeing and hearing the whales ..if you haven't already..
its the same feeling you get as you're approaching the grand canyon or anything else of that magnitutude...you are going to see the whales in their environement...
I also took a 3hr cruise..so thing 1 and thing 2 could see the whales at sea...the first 15 minutes everyone is running... more travel advice
shashasharon's Related Pages
Tadoussac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charming village of Tadoussac"
- "Quebec's natural wonderland"
- "The most beautiful village in Quebec!"
- "whales whales and whales"
- "Charlevoix Region and Fjord du Saguenay"
- "Tadoussac -gorgeous village of Manicougan (Quebec)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tadoussac
- Hotels in Tadoussac
- Transportation in Tadoussac
- Nightlife in Tadoussac
- Restaurants in Tadoussac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tadoussac
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tadoussac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tadoussac
Photos in TadoussacSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Montreal Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Mexico Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tadoussac Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Cuba Intro, 3 photos
- Province of Quebec Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Santiago de Cuba Intro, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 photos