"une vrai quebecoise" Province of Quebec by shashasharon
Province of Quebec Travel Guide: 6,657 reviews and 15,065 photos
if you do not live in a nordic country beware...if you are coming between the months of January and February be prepared to be colder than you have ever been in your life..think of the coldest you have ever been and multiply that by about 100 times and then dress accordingly...not to scare you but Quebec City in the winter could be -36 c and then add windshield factor..
to quote woody allen I am 2 with nature..when I go camping I sit on a rock filing my nails..Having said this my pages of my province are going to be filled with outdoor activity's...I have kayaked with whales, walked suspended in the air from tree to tree for 1.5 kilometres..dogsledded for 2 hours, observed bears in their element..Quebec is so much more than a beautiful walled city....all good but there is so much more to Quebec than just that...
Poutine: french fries, curd cheese gravy..works for some people..I commit myself to have a poutine at least once every two years, just to claim my heritage..tasty but very greasy and fat...tourists love it or hate it..most of my friends who have visited quebec become addicted to poutine and leave 10 pounds heavier...
I have a horrible joke about poutine, and I may be the only one who thinks its funny, but I just want to know do you think the sex shops sell poutine panties..
Sugar Pie...ahhh! sugar pie...three years ago I started working at a company that has taught me to love Quebec and prior to 3 years ago I never had sugar pie in my life...now my friend you will have to fight me for the last piece...it is pie full of sugar..sounds disgusting...it is so *()&^%$ good...
creme caramel..good... flambe...good ...new york style cheese cake...better than good...a pie crust filled with cooked sugar...you truly cannot imagine..and you have to eat it really slow..
- Pros:nature..culture...good food
- Cons:+30 in the summer + humidity -30 in the winter + windshield
- In a nutshell:more than just a walled city..(which is lovely)
shashasharon's Related Pages
Province of Quebec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Province of Quebec - Historic and Amazing!"
- "Quebec: A Unique North American Place"
- "Biking my way through Quebec one road at a time!"
- "Quebec- La belle province"
- "Quebec, Canada"
- "Pierre_Rouss Province of Québec page"
- "Quebec.....Europe without the jetlag!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Quebec
- Hotels in Province of Quebec
- Transportation in Province of Quebec
- Nightlife in Province of Quebec
- Restaurants in Province of Quebec
- Shopping in Province of Quebec
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Quebec
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Quebec
- 12 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 83 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Province of Quebec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Quebec
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Montreal Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Mexico Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tadoussac Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Cuba Intro, 3 photos
- Province of Quebec Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Santiago de Cuba Intro, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (29)
Top Province of Quebec hotels
- Montreal Hotels
- 3650 Reviews - 6815 Photos
- Mont-Tremblant Hotels
- 130 Reviews - 319 Photos
- Quebec Hotels
- 1561 Reviews - 3442 Photos
- Dorval Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 35 Photos
- Laval Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 5 Photos
- Sainte-Foy Hotels
- 1 Review - 2 Photos
- Hull Hotels
- 85 Reviews - 192 Photos
- Île Bizard Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Magog Hotels
- 39 Reviews - 89 Photos
- Sainte-Adèle Hotels
- 8 Reviews - 4 Photos
- Gaspé Hotels
- 150 Reviews - 411 Photos
- Ayers Cliff Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 12 Photos
- Montebello Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 52 Photos
- Tadoussac Hotels
- 39 Reviews - 98 Photos
- Rimouski Hotels
- 8 Reviews - 30 Photos