"Kos town" Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island by tina3
Kos Island Travel Guide: 216 reviews and 527 photos
Kos town is the capital and the main port of the island and is situated on the northeastern part of it. The town is modern with impressive avenues lined with palm trees, modern buildings and many archaeological sites. Kos is the ideal place for walking or bicycling, since bicycles are the favourite means of transport for the locals.
- Pros:people, weather, food, wine, beaches
- Cons:traffic and driving manners
- In a nutshell:Perfect place for party and relaxation. You choose what you want!
tina3's Related Pages
Kos Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Short name, long vacation :)"
- "Island of Hippocrates"
- "THE GREEK ISLAND OF KOS"
- "Kos Island, a wonderful island."
- "Kos town"
- "Kos, a dream for all the travellers"
- "Kos Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kos Island
- Hotels in Kos Island
- Transportation in Kos Island
- Nightlife in Kos Island
- Restaurants in Kos Island
- Shopping in Kos Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Kos Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kos Island
- 22 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kos Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kos Island
Photos in Kos IslandSee All Photos (21)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kos Island Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 17 photos, 5 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rovinj 8 photos, 2 travelogues