Puncak Favorite Tips by Basil406
Puncak Favorites: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Favorite thing: The Pertamina villa was ideal for a quiet rest and relaxation after the day's sight-seeing schedule.
If you are one who likes to be cut away from the rest of the world, this is the one for you.
Keep essential food and drink in the fridge and cupboard, for this location has almost nothing to offer in terms of shopping and dining, except for the tiny wooden shop and the small food stall where the private road falls onto the main road.
Fondest memory: Rode one of the many colts that ply the Bogor - Cipanas main road, to Rindu Alam, a famous restaurant in Puncak Pass, just 10 minutes in the Bogor direction.
The mist came down from the mountain-top on one side and swept over the entire tea garden valley on the other. I could not have wished for a better setting for filming and photography.
I stayed from late afternoon to well into the night, capturing the surprises the passing moments provided.
More Reviews (3)
Basil406's Related Pages
Puncak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Weekend Getaway from Jakarta"
- "Peaceful mountain resort"
- "GREEN HILL and MOUNTAIN RESORT"
- "Puncak - West Java"
- "Puncak, favorite place near Jakarta"
- "Puncak Pass"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puncak
- Hotels in Puncak
- Restaurants in Puncak
- Shopping in Puncak
- See All...
Explore the World
- Estado de Baja California Sur Hotels
- Cape Neddick Nubble Hotels
- Putuo Shan Hotels
- Kampong Telok Belanga Hotels
Badges & Stats in Puncak
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Puncak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puncak
- Posted in Travel Bangladesh Forum "Re: Seeking information on Ruma"
- Commented on one of Basil406's Puncak travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Serene location in Puncak Pass"
- Wrote a Review Paragliding Putting Puncak on the map in Puncak Sports & Outdoors
- created a Puncak Travel Page "Peaceful mountain resort"
Photos in PuncakSee All Photos (5)
Top 5 Pages
- Puncak Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 1 photo
- Singapore Intro, 1 photo
- South Korea Intro, 1 photo
- Vancouver Intro, 1 photo