"AYIA NAPA--THE PARTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!!! *" Top 5 Page for this destination Ayia Napa by Stavris
Ayia Napa Travel Guide: 239 reviews and 502 photos
Ayia Napa, i suggest is the leading party town in the world for the following reasons:
-- LOCATION: In the centre of worlds population (see world map)
-- ENVIRONMENT: Not realy a town but more a party village. In central streets there are no vehicles. The 500 year old tree next to the old monastery and the traditional fishing harbour add a bit to the historical and cultural environment.
-- SUN & SEA: During summer for sure you WILL have beautiful, hot sunny days. Beaches are just fabulus with white sands, crystal clear waters and a variety of leisure activities.
-- NIGHTLIFE: Well is the only place in the world that you will find so many clubs, pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants within just one square kilometer.
-- ATTRACTIONS: Cyprus is famous as "the whole world in just an island" eg. one of the three places in the world where you can swim in the sea and go skiing in the mountains within less than an hour. Forests and desert, historical sights, shopping, sporting activities, cruising etc.
-- GREEK HOSPITALITY: Locals are generally easy going, friently and above all know how to have fun and celebrate. Did you watch "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" is true; probaply a bit exagerated.
THAT IS WHY.
*of course Ayia Napa is not that perfect as i descriped; not every cypriot is hospitable, you may not find attractions that amazing, you may not like the atmoshere or the architecture. It is all about different tastes and me personally not because i am Cypriot but i think Ayia Napa is THE fun place.
- Pros:SUN &SEA, NIGHTLIFE, ATTRACTIONS, HOSPITALITY, CHEAPER THAN THE MAGOR COMPEDITOR, IBIZA
- Cons:HUGE COMMERCIAL HOSPITALITY: even thought people act hospitable, most of them try to maximise their profit therefore they use motives to encourage consumpion and sometimes they have different prices for tourists and for locals.
- In a nutshell:Deffinetly for party goers who are single
Ayia Thekla is 7km west of Ayia Napa and it is by far the most quiet beach in town. It is next to a beautiful tiny... more travel advice
Nearby Nissi beach, it is a medium size beach, the ideal place for a relatively quiet day tanning. Mainly is visited by... more travel advice
- 24 hrs
- THE THREE ESSENTIALS
- What locals do
- The best steak house around
- TAXI'S RIP OFF
Stavris' Related Pages
Ayia Napa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PARADISE-LIKE BEACHES - NIGHT LIFE & FUN."
- "There is more than just the famous Party-scene !"
- "Sun, Sand Sea and Parties"
- "AYIA NAPA--THE PARTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!!! *"
- "Ayia Napa"
- "The Eternal Sunshine and the Turquoise Sea"
- "Ayia Napa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ayia Napa
- Hotels in Ayia Napa
- Transportation in Ayia Napa
- Nightlife in Ayia Napa
- Restaurants in Ayia Napa
- Shopping in Ayia Napa
- Warnings and Dangers in Ayia Napa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ayia Napa
- 18 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ayia Napa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ayia Napa
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayia Napa Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos
- Nicosia Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.