"Ely" Ely by KittyLou
Ely Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 212 photos
I have been to Ely twice as a day trip out of London. The cathedral has lovely windows. The Cromwell House Museum is also interesting.
We happened to be in Ely on market day last time. That was interesting, and I was able to get a broken watch strap quickly and cheapy replaced.
Cromwell and his family lived at this site from 1636 until around 1647. There are eight rooms set up for viewing; a... more travel advice
KittyLou's Related Pages
Ely Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The 'great ship of the Fens..................'"
- "I Really Really Enjoyed Ely"
- "The Eel has lost its T-Shirt..."
- "The Isle of Eels."
- "Ely: In the Heart of the Fens"
- "The capital of the Fens - with eels and Cathedral"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ely
- Hotels in Ely
- Transportation in Ely
- Restaurants in Ely
- Shopping in Ely
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ely
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ely?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ely
Photos in ElySee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greater London Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Middlebury Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saratoga Springs Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moreton in the Marsh Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kidderminster Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wells Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.