"Home of the Severn Valley Railway" Kidderminster by KittyLou
Kidderminster Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 30 photos
We decided to go ride the train on a "1940s" weekend. We had no idea what a big deal WWII re-enactments were. We expected a few displays set up by the railway and that the employees would be in period dress. Little did we know that the general public from all around would be costumed and that many Britts go from 1940s event to event. It was overwhelming. We took tons of photos.
The National Rail Central Trains sell a combination ticket for your trip to Kidderminster and the Severn Valley steam... more travel advice
KittyLou's Related Pages
Kidderminster Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Carpet town"
- "Home of the Severn Valley Railway"
- "Kidderminster Carpet Town"
- "Wonderful, Wonderful Kidderminster"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kidderminster
- Hotels in Kidderminster
- Transportation in Kidderminster
- Nightlife in Kidderminster
- Restaurants in Kidderminster
- Shopping in Kidderminster
- Warnings and Dangers in Kidderminster
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kidderminster
- 2 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Kidderminster?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kidderminster
Photos in KidderminsterSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greater London Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Middlebury Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saratoga Springs Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moreton in the Marsh Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kidderminster Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Wells Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.