"Charming Cotswold Village" Tewkesbury by KittyLou
Tewkesbury Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 105 photos
Not overly cute, busy but charming.
Shops and an old Abbey. A perfect day trip.
- Pros:Nice walkable village
- In a nutshell:A terrific place to spend a day.
Take a train to Ashchurch and pick up the bus to Tewkesbury -- just a few footsteps from train station to bus stop. more travel advice
Typical English tea spot. Little room but with a cozy feel. Simple homestyle food, friendly service. Relaxing. Tuna... more travel advice
KittyLou's Related Pages
Tewkesbury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Fantastic Historic Town"
- "A lovely abbey ......in a flood plain."
- "Charming Cotswold Village"
- "Great time in Tewkesbury."
- "Tewkesbury: A Charming Cotswolds Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tewkesbury
- Hotels in Tewkesbury
- Transportation in Tewkesbury
- Restaurants in Tewkesbury
- Shopping in Tewkesbury
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tewkesbury
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tewkesbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tewkesbury
Photos in TewkesburySee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greater London Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Middlebury Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saratoga Springs Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moreton in the Marsh Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kidderminster Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wells Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.