"Wells" Wells by KittyLou
Wells Travel Guide: 96 reviews and 319 photos
Imagine a boat race around the Bishop's Palace moat. Would love to be in Wells on the right day to catch it some year!
Wells is exactly what I imagined a smallish England Cathedral city should look and feel like.
- Pros:Nice size, lovely overall
- Cons:Not on a rail line
- In a nutshell:A pleasant place to spend a day
The best part of visiting the Bishop's Palace, if you luck into good weather, is strolling around the moat and veiwing... more travel advice
We had a wonderful meal outside. On a less stellar day the inside tables would be nice also. Trying to remember exactly... more travel advice
KittyLou's Related Pages
Wells Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Well, well, well, Wells"
- "Tiny, ancient city....."
- "Beautiful Wells - England's smallest city."
- "Wells - England's smallest city"
- "England's smallest city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wells
- Hotels in Wells
- Transportation in Wells
- Restaurants in Wells
- Shopping in Wells
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wells
- 5 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Wells?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wells
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greater London Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Middlebury Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saratoga Springs Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oxford Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moreton in the Marsh Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kidderminster Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ottawa Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Wells Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.