"The Château of Cheverny" Cheverny by Inguuna
Cheverny Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 208 photos
This is one of the many castles located in Loire valley, which needs to be included in your list when visiting those many beautiful French castles. Each of them is a little bit different and this one is special with it’s simple look, at the same time castle is very elegant. It is surrounded by huge gardens and behind the castle is orangery. Kennel house is not far away. Certainly I would mention the interior of castle which is very well preserved through many centuries.
- Pros:well maintained
- Cons:shame that I didn’t see horse riders and hunt with dogs
- In a nutshell:the castle like sawn in books – majestic and with hunting dogs
The guardroom by itself is worth to see and, of course, also different size of arms, swords and guns which are very well... more travel advice
Behind the castle you can see the orangery, where in war time was kept real value - Mona Lisa. more travel advice
Inguuna's Related Pages
Cheverny Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Château de Cheverny: A Brilliant Original"
- "The Château of Cheverny"
- "Château de Cheverny"
- "Chateau de Cheverny"
- "Cheverny Castle"
- "The Chateau of Cheverny Has Many Fine Interiors"
- "A beautifully furnished chateau"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cheverny
- 9 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Cheverny?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cheverny
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Intro, 59 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 21 reviews, 76 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 28 reviews, 43 photos
- Cesu Rajons Intro, 16 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bauska Intro, 13 reviews, 42 photos
- Rundale Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chenonceau Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Vienna Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Talsu Rajons Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos