"Windsurfing Capital" Top 5 Page for this destination Cabarete by e_crowe
Cabarete Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 147 photos
Cabarete is a great place to go to catch some wind and do a bit of windsurfing. People come from all over the world to do it. Many of the hotels are directly on the beach and offer equipment rentals and lessons.
If you're not a windsurfer...like myself...worry not. There is plenty to do in town and in the neighboring cities. Booking day trips are also convenient, which is a great alternative.
If you're looking to go out while in cabarete just head to where the restaurants are. Since they all overlook the beach... more travel advice
My friend and I are not kitesurefers by any means, but we were impressed by those who are... It was a coincidence that... more travel advice
e_crowe's Related Pages
Cabarete Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "!! Umfufu's new Cabarete Page !!"
- "Windsurfing Capital"
- "A slice of paradise"
- "Playa de Cabarete"
- "Beach party town extraordinaire"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cabarete
- Hotels in Cabarete
- Transportation in Cabarete
- Nightlife in Cabarete
- Restaurants in Cabarete
- Shopping in Cabarete
- Warnings and Dangers in Cabarete
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cabarete
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Cabarete?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cabarete
Photos in CabareteSee All Photos (13)
Top 5 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cabarete Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salvador Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- São Paulo 1 review, 1 photo