"Bahia...The Friendliest Place on Earth" Top 5 Page for this destination Salvador by e_crowe
Salvador Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 192 photos
Baianos know how to be hospitable! They are kind and sincere. If you ever go to Bahia...make sure to make friends with the locals. You'll have memories for life!
Check out this site:
- Pros:Everyone is friendly, the Beaches are nice, and the boys are nicer...
- In a nutshell:If you ever go to Brazil you HAVE to go to Bahia
Capoeira is all over the place! It's so much better than any capoeira that you'll find anywhere else. Aside from... more travel advice
Beware...While this church is beautiful and has a great history many people will stand outside and try to get you to buy... more travel advice
e_crowe's Related Pages
Salvador Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Salvador da Bahia"
- "Bahia...The Friendliest Place on Earth"
- "Capoeira, dancing, beaches, culture, & Love"
- "Rich Afro-Brazil Culture of Salvador"
- "Salvador, city of all saints and sinful carnaval"
- "Coracao do Brasil"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Salvador
- Hotels in Salvador
- Transportation in Salvador
- Nightlife in Salvador
- Restaurants in Salvador
- Shopping in Salvador
- Warnings and Dangers in Salvador
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salvador
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Salvador?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salvador
Top 5 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cabarete Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salvador Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- São Paulo 1 review, 1 photo