"Traveling Diva!" e_crowe's Profile

Friends Make Great Traveling Buddies!

So far far my traveling experience is limited to two places....Cuba and Brazil! I had friends when I went an I had more by the time I left!

Now I have the traveling bug and I can't wait for my next trip.....It's in the making!

Bahia - Salvador, Brazil

We loved Brazil! I'm definitely going back...I'm no expert, but if you ever need advice about Brazil, let me know!

Bikini Girls.....

I know that none of us is sporting a bikini in this photo, but these are the friends we made at the bikini store in the Barra Shopping Mall, in Bahia. These girls were so friendly and helpful. We actually met up with one of the girls at a club, and she showed us a great time.....

Cidade Maravilhosa (Marvellous City)

Corcovado (Christ Statue) provides beautiful views of Rio. It's a bit chilly up there, but it's a great sight to see. Some people actually hike there way up top.

Viva Las Vegas....

Ok...So this isn't a picture of us in Brazil, but Don't we look like we're having a good time?

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas!

We definitely wanted to have a GREAT time on our last night on the town.

• Intro Updated Jan 22, 2006

• jwilliams2005's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Hi Eboni, I am finally moving to Barra Tijuca, Brazil. We should meetup sometime. I like your photos...James

• Valeggua's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2008 at 5:36 AM

Hi Diva, I definately love your samba pics! Seems like we share the same passion :D! I see you went to Brazil, do you happen to know where to find beautiful bikini's and dancing shoes?

• JustaDreamin's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2008 at 7:52 PM

Hope you had an Awesome birthday! Beautiful outfit as well!!

• marielexoteria's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2008 at 12:02 AM

Do you dance samba? You look great on that outfit.

• omran's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2007 at 7:17 AM

Happy birthday to you

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2007 at 1:13 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye...I wish that you realize all your dreams good luck !!!))))

• David_trip's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2007 at 4:07 AM

Hi Italian,PhD student, new in VT spending 5 days in L.A. 29 August. wish to discover and drive through L.A. with a local who knows the city. Love Micheal Mann movies. I can offer a dinner and my friendship for anyone who could accompany me around LA.

• sherif5102000's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2007 at 3:50 AM

ha ha ha my sweet :) very nice dancing

• Jan 7, 2007 at 9:13 PM

Wow Eboni you've made me a fan of Brazilian Samba :) Keep the pics coming.

• Oct 5, 2006 at 11:00 AM

Eboni, Happy Birthday! It's been a long long time since we've spoken. I hope all is well with you. Are you finished w/ school?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!