"Groom~Leanin Tower of Texas!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Groom by Yaqui
Groom Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 46 photos
Captain Randolph Barnes Marcy was the first to chart this area in 1849 along the Canadian River for a route for travelers from the east coast to the Mississippi and put in on a map and book. Along came Colonel B. Groom who was a cattleman who owned vast holdings in Kentucky, New York and Texas filed his company brand in 1882. Although, hard times took place and his company foreclosed. This site was called Groom in 1902 and was incoporated in 1911.
Located on privately owned land that was donated by Chris Britten to the Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ Ministries so... more travel advice
Yaqui's Related Pages
Groom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Groom~Leanin Tower of Texas!!"
- "Basaic Groom Page"
- "brdwtchr's new Groom Page"
- "Groom, Texas"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Groom
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (212)
Have you been to Groom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Groom
Photos in GroomSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 300 reviews, 1153 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 153 reviews, 538 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 123 reviews, 563 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 102 reviews, 486 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 99 reviews, 380 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 111 reviews, 352 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 83 reviews, 321 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 67 reviews, 275 photos