Gettysburg Shopping Tips by Yaqui Top 5 Page for this destination
Gettysburg Shopping: 13 reviews and 16 photos
This wonderful historical building houses a unique shop that caught my sister's eye right away. They had lots of wonderful quilted items for sale here. I think quilting is a dying art and the skill has been passed down through my family. My great grandmothers quilted, my mom and my sister, my nieice and even I have quilted. So a store like this is neat to look at. They sold many Donna Sharp items such as wallets, purses, backpacks, baseball caps, curtains, bedspreads and more. I bought a purse that a treasure.
Address: 42 York St Gettysburg, PA 17325
Phone: (717) 334-4250
Theme: Local Craft
I have not been to an antique shop for a very long time. I use to frequent them with my best friend Marilyn because she loved them. Since her passing, I stopped going. So my sister thought we should venture into the shops especially this one. Wow, what a huge shop. They have two floors filled with all sorts of items from so many different times periods.
What to buy: I bought this letter coin purse that has a silver clasp that folds with a snap.
Address: 17 Lincoln Square Gettysburg, Pa 17325
Directions: 17 On The Square Antiques is located at the center of town, on "the Square" next door to The PUB Restaurant and diagonally across from the famous David Wills House.
This is a really neat shop if your looking for unique or not so unique gifts. Lots of Boyds Bears Plush, Colonial & Old Virginia Soy Candles, Pewter & Picture Frames, Jewelry, Large Selection Civil War Books, Buxton Billfolds, Anheuser-Busch Dealer, Plaques and Awards, Engraving Service, Hallmark Cards, T-shirts and Sweatshirts, Pa Dutch Hex Signs, Civil War Art, Civil War Chess Sets, Souvenir and more.
Address: 1 Baltimore Street, Gettysburg, Pa. 17325
More Reviews (18)
Yaqui's Related Pages
Gettysburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GETTYSBURG-The Address, The Heroism And The Fallen"
- "My Family's Home"
- "Historical but Commercialized"
- "~Gettysburg-The Town~"
- "Gettysburg, history to discover"
- "Like my second home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gettysburg
- Hotels in Gettysburg
- Transportation in Gettysburg
- Nightlife in Gettysburg
- Restaurants in Gettysburg
- Shopping in Gettysburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Gettysburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gettysburg
- 21 Reviews
- 54 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (107)
Have you been to Gettysburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gettysburg
Photos in GettysburgSee All Photos (54)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 287 reviews, 1078 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 124 reviews, 568 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 105 reviews, 346 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 94 reviews, 334 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 305 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 97 reviews, 282 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 65 reviews, 260 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 59 reviews, 254 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (104)
- Devil's Den- 8 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Battlefield- 17 Reviews, 44 Photos
- Little Round Top- 6 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Pennsylvania Memorial- 6 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Cemetery Hill- 3 Reviews, 8 Photos
- National Miltary Park- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Peace Light Memorial- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Hall of Presidents- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- National Cemetary- 4 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Jenny Wade Museum- 2 Reviews, 1 Photos
See All Gettysburg Things to Do