Gettysburg Shopping Tips by Yaqui Top 5 Page for this destination

Gettysburg Shopping: 13 reviews and 16 photos

Unique~ - Gettysburg
Artworks: Unique~

This wonderful historical building houses a unique shop that caught my sister's eye right away. They had lots of wonderful quilted items for sale here. I think quilting is a dying art and the skill has been passed down through my family. My great grandmothers quilted, my mom and my sister, my nieice and even I have quilted. So a store like this is neat to look at. They sold many Donna Sharp items such as wallets, purses, backpacks, baseball caps, curtains, bedspreads and more. I bought a purse that a treasure.

Address: 42 York St Gettysburg, PA 17325

Phone: (717) 334-4250

Theme: Local Craft

Website: http://www.donnasharp.com

• Updated Jun 1, 2011
Antiques Glore~ - Gettysburg
Antiques Apples Art: Antiques Glore~

I have not been to an antique shop for a very long time. I use to frequent them with my best friend Marilyn because she loved them. Since her passing, I stopped going. So my sister thought we should venture into the shops especially this one. Wow, what a huge shop. They have two floors filled with all sorts of items from so many different times periods.

What to buy: I bought this letter coin purse that has a silver clasp that folds with a snap.

Address: 17 Lincoln Square Gettysburg, Pa 17325

Directions: 17 On The Square Antiques is located at the center of town, on "the Square" next door to The PUB Restaurant and diagonally across from the famous David Wills House.

Phone: 717-339-0017

Theme: Antiques

Website: http://www.17onthesquare.com/home

• Updated Jun 1, 2011
Gettysburg Largest Gift Shop~ - Gettysburg
The House of Bender: Gettysburg Largest Gift Shop~

This is a really neat shop if your looking for unique or not so unique gifts. Lots of Boyds Bears Plush, Colonial & Old Virginia Soy Candles, Pewter & Picture Frames, Jewelry, Large Selection Civil War Books, Buxton Billfolds, Anheuser-Busch Dealer, Plaques and Awards, Engraving Service, Hallmark Cards, T-shirts and Sweatshirts, Pa Dutch Hex Signs, Civil War Art, Civil War Chess Sets, Souvenir and more.

Address: 1 Baltimore Street, Gettysburg, Pa. 17325

Phone: 717-334-4315

Theme: Gifts

Website: http://www.gettysburg.travel/visitor/member_detail.asp?contact_id=152

• Written Jun 1, 2011

Yaqui

“~Happy Trails, Keep the Faith and Keep Dreaming!~”

Badges & Stats in Gettysburg

Have you been to Gettysburg?

Latest Activity in Gettysburg