"~Mansfield~" Mansfield by Yaqui
Mansfield Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 65 photos
Named after a U.S. Surveyor General, Jared Mansfield in 1808, it soon grew with its own courthouse, jail and church for the whole Richland County. Around 1846 the railroads made it's way thru here as did Lincoln Highway the first major roadway across America in 1913.
This was the home of our dear Auntie Kate who was the matriarch of the family. She passed away last year and is dearly missed.
- Pros:A beautiful historical town!
- In a nutshell:History still lives there~
This is another mural located on the historical Florshiem Shoe Building that has been the Crowe's Shoes business since... more travel advice
Yaqui's Related Pages
Mansfield Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "mansfield reformatory Ohio"
- "The garden center of Ohio"
- "Revisit "Shawshank Redemption""
- "Mansfield, Ohio"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mansfield
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (207)
Have you been to Mansfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mansfield
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 300 reviews, 1153 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 153 reviews, 538 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 123 reviews, 563 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 102 reviews, 486 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 99 reviews, 380 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 111 reviews, 352 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 83 reviews, 321 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 67 reviews, 275 photos