"~Mansfield~" Mansfield by Yaqui
Mansfield Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 39 photos
Named after a U.S. Surveyor General, Jared Mansfield in 1808, it soon grew with its own courthouse, jail and church for the whole Richland County. Around 1846 the railroads made it's way thru here as did Lincoln Highway the first major roadway across America in 1913.
This was the home of our dear Auntie Kate who was the matriarch of the family. She passed away last year and is dearly missed.
- Pros:A beautiful historical town!
- In a nutshell:History still lives there~
This is another mural located on the historical Florshiem Shoe Building that has been the Crowe's Shoes business since... more travel advice
Yaqui's Related Pages
Mansfield Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The garden center of Ohio"
- "Revisit "Shawshank Redemption""
- "Mansfield, Ohio"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mansfield
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Mansfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mansfield
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 278 reviews, 992 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 124 reviews, 568 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 101 reviews, 331 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 94 reviews, 334 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 305 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 93 reviews, 248 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 65 reviews, 260 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 58 reviews, 249 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (120)
Latest Mansfield hotel reviews
- AmeriHost Inn Mansfield
- 68 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 8, 2013