"Primm ~ Terrible's Resorts" Primm by Yaqui
Primm Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 41 photos
Growing up in California we had always referred to Primm Nevada as Stateline. This thriving tourist stop offers travelers who either stop or just pass by an oasis in the desert. Gambling, shopping, dinning, family entertainment, gas, or just another place to stretch your legs.
Stateline was started by Pete MacIntyre 1920 as a gas station. It was not by far the lucrative business he had hoped, so he started another little business. Bootlegging became a little more lucrative and hence where he got his name and one of Primms well known casino’s “Whiskey Pete”. Poor Pete died 1933 and the tale of his several burial sites is legend now.
Primm Nevada, named after Ernest Jay Primm. It sits along Interstate I-15 just about 40 miles from Las Vegas. I know of lots of friends who just travel here and no further because they are content with the gambling facilities, dinning, shopping, and dinning. These facilities are called Primm Valley Resort Casino’s.
- Pros:A place to rest, eat, gas, shop, concerts, and gamble
- Cons:Not too many choices
- In a nutshell:A concert destination
We stopped in here to eat, but sadly there were out of certain supplies that would had catered to what my boys like.... more travel advice
They have also Dutch Schult 1931 Lincoln that was specially built with bullet proof glass. After his death, Al Capone's... more travel advice
Yaqui's Related Pages
Primm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Primm ~ Terrible's Resorts"
- "STOP, dont just pass by! Check It Out"
- "A quick stop"
- "Primm - Nevada - USA"
- "Primm Valley - Home of Bonnie & Clyde Getaway Car"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Primm
- 9 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (207)
Have you been to Primm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Primm
Photos in PrimmSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 300 reviews, 1153 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 153 reviews, 538 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 123 reviews, 563 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 102 reviews, 486 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 99 reviews, 380 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 111 reviews, 352 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 83 reviews, 321 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 67 reviews, 275 photos