Las Vegas Sports & Outdoors Tips by Yaqui Top 5 Page for this destination
Las Vegas Sports & Outdoors: 42 reviews and 53 photos
The Orleans has one of the distinctions of having 70-Lanes with a Spacious Seating Area
•Full Service Pro Shop by K&K Bowling Services
•Fast Food Snack Bar
•Bar & Lounge Area
•5 Spacious Meeting Rooms to Accommodate Any Type of Tournament.
Address: 4500 West Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89103
Phone: at (702) 365-7400
One thing about Vegas, you can always count on someone doing a daring stunts. Kaptain Robbie Knievel has carried on this tradition in Vegas like his pop.
So, while exploring the Mirage Hotel/Casino, they had on display was Kaptain Robbie Knievel motorcycle. I though to myself, what is he going to jump now. Turns out he was scheduled to jump 200 ft of the newly revamped lagoon and Volcano at the Mirage on News Year Eve. Guess what? He was successful and jumped it Wednesday on Dec 31 2008. You can see photos on the web or take a look at his web site.
Who is Robbie Kneivel? He is 46 years old son of Evel Knievel, who like his father, has completed 250 jumps and broken 20 world records.
Robbie Knievel Web Site
Theme: Extreme Sports
Don't know if you ever been to a raceway, it will be a whole new experience. We've done this over the years and have always enjoyed it. Something about seeing a live race and what can transpire during a race. You never know! We've been lucky and always seem to pick a day when weather is good. Yet, be sure to check the weather so you know how to dress accordingly. Espcially those days you need lots of sunscreen and water. What is so neat about this activity is the entertain on and off the track. Lots of places to purchase mechandise. Some wonerful food vendors. Plus, you usually have access to the drivers and they are always willings to give our autographs to their fans. Lets face it, Nascar fans can be just as entertaining....lol!
Address: 7000 Las Vegas Blvd. North,Las Vegas, NV 89115
Phone: 800-644-4444 tickets
Theme: Sports Watching
More Reviews (287)
- See All American Shooters
- See All Symphony Park Sculptures
- See All Lobby Bar
- See All Good Food and Service!
- See All Fry's Electronics
- See All Old LV Mormon State Historic Park~Ranch...
Yaqui's Related Pages
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
- "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
- "A tourists view of Las Vegas"
- "Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"
- "las vegas"
- "Viva Las Vegas"
- "Las Vegas: An Escape From Reality"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Hotels in Las Vegas
- Transportation in Las Vegas
- Nightlife in Las Vegas
- Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Shopping in Las Vegas
- Warnings and Dangers in Las Vegas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Las Vegas
- 290 Reviews
- 1,090 Photos
- 35 Forum posts
- 37 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (200)
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Las Vegas
- Posted in Travel Mammoth Lakes Forum "Re: Hiking in April"
- updated a Las Vegas Travel Page "Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
- Commented on one of Yaqui's Las Vegas tips
- Wrote a Review American Shooters about American Shooters in Las Vegas Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Symphony Park Sculptures"
- Uploaded a Video to Las Vegas
Photos in Las VegasSee All Photos (1090)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 290 reviews, 1093 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 153 reviews, 538 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 123 reviews, 563 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 102 reviews, 486 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 95 reviews, 345 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 308 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 97 reviews, 282 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 67 reviews, 275 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (112)
- Fremont Street Experience- 131 Reviews, 241 Photos
- Treasure Island Hotel - Casino- 65 Reviews, 119 Photos
- Mirage- 121 Reviews, 203 Photos
- Bellagio Fountains- 139 Reviews, 272 Photos
- Luxor- 78 Reviews, 140 Photos
- Lake Mead and Hoover Dam- 92 Reviews, 249 Photos
- Paris Hotel - Casino- 79 Reviews, 171 Photos
- Wynn Las Vegas- 26 Reviews, 104 Photos
- Grand Canyon- 70 Reviews, 137 Photos
- MGM Grand- 46 Reviews, 87 Photos
See All Las Vegas Things to Do