Statue of Liberty National Monument Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Yaqui
Statue of Liberty National Monument Warnings and Dangers: 2 reviews and 1 photos
Security is a must here, so be prepared. It is as tight as if you’re going into an air terminal before you board the ferry boats to go to Liberty Island and/or Ellis Island. She is one of our national treasures and we must protect her, so don't take offense if you have to follow security procedures.
They have security checks again before you are allowed to enter onto her platform too:
Visitors to the Park are required to undergo airport style security screening.
Visitors to the Monument undergo additional security screening.
All persons and property are subject to search. All items considered inappropriate or prohibited will be confiscated and retained by the United States Park Police.
Large bags are not allowed on Liberty or Ellis Islands.
There are no locker facilities at the New York and New Jersey embarkation points.
There are locker facilities on Liberty Island for Monument visitors.
Backpacks, strollers and large umbrellas are not permitted in the Monument.
Food (even unopened) and drinks (including water) are not allowed inside the Statue of Liberty.
All weapons are prohibited, including: Firearms, explosives or flammables, knives or sharp objects (including tools), pepper spray and mace.
Security is managed by the United States Park Police.
Phone: (212) 363-3200
More Reviews (9)
Yaqui's Related Pages
Statue of Liberty National Monument Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Statue of Liberty State Park"
- ""Liberty Enlightening the World""
- "Information from the Park"
- "Lady Liberty"
- "Statue of Liberty"
- "Symbol for Sailors"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Transportation in Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Warnings and Dangers in Statue of Liberty National Monument
- See All...
Explore the World
- Atlantic Beach Hotels
- Kampung Pasir Salak Hotels
- Puerto Viejo Hotels
- Unapool Hotels
- Nisos Sifnos
- Düsseldorf Warnings and Dangers
- Fuengirola Warnings and Dangers
- Kuta Warnings and Dangers
- Antananarivo Warnings and Dangers
- Pristina Warnings and Dangers
- Betcha I can tell ya where ya got dem shoes!"
- Driving / Traffic
- Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Province Warnings and Dangers
- Anchorage Warnings and Dangers
- Katoeys - so called Girls
- New Smyrna Beach Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Statue of Liberty National Monument
- 10 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Statue of Liberty National Monument?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Posted in Travel Las Vegas Forum "Re: Help in regards to a rental..."
- Commented on one of Yaqui's Statue of Liberty National Monument tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "Statue Of Liberty"
- Wrote a Review Anniversary of the Statue of Liberty in Statue of Liberty National Monument Favorites
- updated a Statue of Liberty National Monument Travel Page "Statue of Liberty State Park"
Photos in Statue of Liberty National MonumentSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 278 reviews, 992 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 124 reviews, 568 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 101 reviews, 331 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 94 reviews, 334 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 305 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 93 reviews, 248 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 65 reviews, 260 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 58 reviews, 249 photos