Atlanta Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Yaqui Top 5 Page for this destination
Atlanta Warnings and Dangers: 81 reviews and 21 photos
He took her picture!
We did not feel completely safe in this area even during the day. We could see that many of areas in and around the Underground might be a problem. Lots of homeless were right across the street in Woodruff Park, in fact we were going to head over there to take pictures, but changed our minds right away. We couldn't get over how many homeless were hanging around near the entrance. It was bad enough being approached a lot for money or cigarettes.
While exploring the Underground at his last visit here, a woman asked if he could buy her a meal. Well, being a soft heart, he could not say no to that. So they walked over the food court and he told her to pick out a place she like and make her choice. She did, so once she got her food, she said thank you so he started to walk away. She asked if he would sit there with her, because she didn't want to be run out while she ate. So he did politely and listened to her stories. She even showed her bruised arms to him and they didn't look good. She was a lost soul having a tough life. He gave her some suggestions, once she was done, he decided to get out of there before it got dark. He told his classmates the next day what he did and they thought he was a sucker, but didn't care because he was glad to help.
More Reviews (28)
Yaqui's Related Pages
Atlanta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Monuments"
- "Big city livin in the South"
- "Atlanta & Coca Cola"
- "atlanta georgia"
- "Atlanta - full of surprises"
- "Capital of the South"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Atlanta
- Hotels in Atlanta
- Transportation in Atlanta
- Nightlife in Atlanta
- Restaurants in Atlanta
- Shopping in Atlanta
- Warnings and Dangers in Atlanta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Atlanta
- 29 Reviews
- 89 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (208)
Have you been to Atlanta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Atlanta
Photos in AtlantaSee All Photos (89)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 300 reviews, 1153 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 153 reviews, 538 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 123 reviews, 563 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 102 reviews, 486 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 99 reviews, 380 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 111 reviews, 352 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 83 reviews, 321 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 67 reviews, 275 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (114)
- Stone Mountain Park- 45 Reviews, 71 Photos
- Underground- 30 Reviews, 48 Photos
- World of Coca-Cola- 40 Reviews, 63 Photos
- CNN Center- 38 Reviews, 59 Photos
- Georgia Aquarium- 24 Reviews, 45 Photos
- Centennial Park- 29 Reviews, 58 Photos
- Atlanta Braves - Turner Field- 16 Reviews, 31 Photos
- Zoo- 10 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Margaret Mitchell House- 15 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Martin Luther King Center- 20 Reviews, 25 Photos
See All Atlanta Things to Do