"Yermo~Home of Peggy Sue's Dinner" Yermo by Yaqui
Yermo Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 56 photos
Yermo shares its history with the Calico Ghost Town. I can only surmise it must have been a depot to supply the local mining companies for this area. When Calico was abandon, the post office was probably moved here, thus establishing it a community of its own. Also, Yermo is the supply annex for the US Marine Corps.
Your wondering is Dinersaur Park spelled correct, well that is what Peggy Sue calls it. Located in back of buidling... more travel advice
Yaqui's Related Pages
Yermo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "So Much To Do In An Obsure Place!"
- "Yermo~Home of Peggy Sue's Dinner"
- "mafootje's new Yermo Page"
- "Roeffie's Ghost Town of Calico Page"
- "Yermo - California - USA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yermo
- Hotels in Yermo
- Transportation in Yermo
- Nightlife in Yermo
- Restaurants in Yermo
- Shopping in Yermo
- Warnings and Dangers in Yermo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yermo
- 3 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (106)
Have you been to Yermo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yermo
Photos in YermoSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 287 reviews, 1078 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 124 reviews, 568 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Worth Intro, 118 reviews, 333 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 104 reviews, 338 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bakersfield Intro, 94 reviews, 334 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tehachapi Intro, 82 reviews, 305 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Intro, 93 reviews, 265 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 104 reviews, 253 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anaheim Intro, 65 reviews, 260 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Beach Intro, 59 reviews, 254 photos